This website (hereinafter, ‘ThinkFast Website’) is operated by PERFIPAR S.L., a Spanish company with its registered office at C/ Torrebaso pasealekua 1,2, , 20540 Eskoriatza (Gipuzkoa), holder of Tax Identification Number (C.I.F.) B-20581682, telephone number +34 618 105 639, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, and it is recorded at the Commercial Registry of Gipuzkoa at Tome 1.624, Folio 202, Page SS 12.385, 1st entry (hereinafter, ‘THINK FAST’).
Conditions of use for the Website
By way of these conditions, you undertake to use the portal in a way that is lawful, moral, and in compliance with public order and generally-accepted good practice. As such, you must refrain from: (1) using the ThinkFast Website for purposes which are unlawful or contrary to THINK FAST Policies, (2) harmful or which could damage the image of THINK FAST on the market, and (3) performing any actions which could harm or impair the normal functioning of the ThinkFast Website, the services it offers, and any computer equipment, files, or databases owned by THINK FAST or by their legitimate owners contained or stored in any of the sections that make up the ThinkFast Website.
Where there is reasonable evidence of fraudulent or unlawful use of the ThinkFast Website and/or of the services it offers, THINK FAST shall be entitled to cancel any order placed or any service requested, and to inform the corresponding authorities.
Industrial and Intellectual Property
Copyright and other intellectual and industrial property rights over the entire content of the ThinkFast Website (including but not limited to: images, videos, audio files, photographs, graphics, texts, designs, labels, the look and feel of the ThinkFast Website, and its source code), as well as over the registered trade marks, commercial names, and logos, are at all times owned by Perfipar S.L.. and/or THINK FAST (both of which belong to the same corporate group), and to their legitimate owners. As such, users or third parties are strictly prohibited from copying, modifying, altering, reproducing, distributing, or adapting them without the prior and express authorization of the owners of the said content. Use of or access to the ThinkFast Website does not confer on users any rights over the contents available there.
The inclusion of any links to the ThinkFast Website from third-party websites without the prior and express consent of THINK FAST is prohibited.
Any links that may be included on the ThinkFast Website to other websites or third-party materials (hereinafter, ‘Other Websites’) are provided solely and exclusively for merely informative purposes. THINK FAST does not control the content of the Other Websites distinct from the ThinkFast Website. As such, THINK FAST shall not accept any liability of any kind deriving from any harm and/or loss that results from use of the Other Websites.
THINK FAST has taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that the information obtained through the ThinkFast Website is as accurate and close to reality as possible. However, THINK FAST does not warrant that the said information is accurate, complete, or up to date.
THINK FAST reserves the right to alter or remove the content and configuration of the ThinkFast Website at any time and without prior notice, and it may limit, suspend, or prevent access to the ThinkFast Website, in full or in part, at its absolute discretion. Likewise, THINK FAST accepts no responsibility for any interference, omission, interruption, breakdown, or disconnection that may have been caused for reasons beyond THINK FAST’s control.
Despite taking all reasonable steps to avoid this, THINK FAST cannot warrant that the ThinkFast Website is free from viruses or instances of piracy, inter alia. As such, THINK FAST accepts no responsibility for any harm or loss that may be caused to the hardware or software of users’ computer equipment as a result of accessing the ThinkFast Website.
Users shall be directly liable for any losses that may be incurred as a direct or indirect consequence of any breach or failure to comply with the THINK FAST Policies.
Users shall be solely liable for any infringements in which they may incur or for any losses they may cause during their use of the ThinkFast Website. THINK FAST shall be released from any liability that may arise from the actions of users.
Pursuant to the regulations governing the protection of personal data in force, you are hereby informed that the personal data supplied by users of the www.thinkfast.eus website (hereinafter, ‘ThinkFast Website’) will be subject to automated processing and will be stored in files that are the responsibility of and are owned by the company PERFIPAR S.L.
Data are collected from users using the various forms available on the ThinkFast Website for the purposes set forth below:
1) Performance of the contract of sale regarding the products available on the ThinkFast Website.
2) Responding to the queries and requests posed by users of the ThinkFast Website.
3) Sending out commercial communications via e-mail or other electronic formats concerning the products, services, activities, events, and promotions relating to the brands owned by Perfipar S.L. (a company forming part of the same business group as THINK FAST), provided that these are expressly requested by the user and/or the user makes a purchase on the ThinkFast Website. In this case, users may revoke the consent given and/or cancel the receipt of the commercial communications at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by checking the corresponding link that will be included in every commercial communication received by e-mail.
4) The performance of market and/or statistical research.
In order to achieve aims 1), 2), and 3), it may be necessary to disclose or assign some or all of the data supplied by the user to third parties which are directly linked to the performance of the contract of sale (e.g. the corresponding transport provider), where these are necessary in order to resolve any queries and requests posed by the user (e.g. a product supplier) and/or where these are linked to the service of the dispatch of commercial communications using electronic means (e.g. a marketing services supplier). The said communication or assignment shall only affect those personal data of the user that are strictly necessary in order to comply with the said purposes.
Under all circumstances, THINK FAST warrants that the security measures required by the regulations in force have been adopted for the purpose of preventing the loss, misuse, alteration, or unauthorized access of the data supplied.
The personal data supplied by users must be true and accurate, and the refusal by a user to supply certain data may entail a denial of service by THINK FAST. As such, THINK FAST and the companies making up its corporate group shall be released from all liability in respect of any consequence, harm, or loss that may derive from any erroneous, inaccurate, or incomplete information supplied by the user.
Users may exercise their rights to access, correct, delete, or challenge their personal data at any time, addressing their request by post to PERFIPAR S.L. Torrebaso pasealekua 1,2 Eskoriatza, 20500 Gipuzkoa, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you visit www.thinkfast.eus (hereinafter, the ‘ Website’), THINK FAST may store certain information on your computer. This information is stored in the form of cookies or similar files, and can help us in many ways.
What are cookies?
Cookies are a kind of file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites (such as this one). Cookies allow THINK FAST, amongst other things, to store and recover information on the browsing habits of users, and depending on the information they contain and the manner in which you use your computer, they may be used to recognize the user.
Users may disable cookies at any time. However, disabling cookies may result in your browsing of the ThinkFast Website ceasing to be optimal, and some features may be lost (e.g. it may be impossible to purchase the selected products or it may be impossible to register, amongst others).
What kind of cookies does this website use and what are they for?
On the ThinkFast Website we use both third-party and our own cookies, which may be session-only or persistent, and there are also technical, analytical, personalization, and advertising cookies:
– Session cookies: These collect and store information while the user accesses the ThinkFast Website.
– Persistent cookies: The information stored may be accessed and processed for a period which is determined by the party responsible for the cookie.
– Technical cookies: These allow users to browse through the ThinkFast Website and to use the various options or services available there.
– Personalization cookies: These allow users to access the ThinkFast Website with certain pre-defined general characteristics, such as the language and the configuration for the country from which it is being accessed.
– Analytical cookies: These allow THINK FAST to monitor and analyse user behaviour for the purpose of improving the ThinkFast Website.
– Advertising cookies: These allow the advertisements users see to feature more information, so that they are better tailored the interests of users.
How can cookies be disabled?
To disable cookies, users must change the configuration of their browser. How this is done depends on the browser the user has installed. There follows below a description of how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
- Open the Google Chrome browser on the computer
- At the top right, click on the icon composed of three dots in a row and then click on ‘Settings’
- At the bottom, click on ‘Show advanced settings’
- In the ‘Privacy’ section, click on ‘Content settings’
- In the ‘Cookies’ section, click on ‘All cookies and site data’
- To delete all cookies, click on ‘Delete all’
- To delete a specific cookie, place the cursor over the website in question. Click on the cross located to the right.
- Click on ‘Tools’
- Click on ‘Security’ and select ‘Delete browsing history’
- Select the ‘Cookies and website data’ checkbox and click on ‘Delete’
- Open Firefox
- Select the tab located next to the address bar
- Select the Settings icon
- Click on the button ‘Clear cookies and stored data’, and to confirm, click on ‘OK’
- Open Safari →‘Preferences’
- Click on ‘Privacy’ and do either of the following:
- Click on ‘Delete all website data’
- Under ‘Details’, select the website and click on ‘Delete’
THINK FAST products (as they appear on the ThinkFast website) are being shipped to the Spain – except for Canari Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
- DPD Classic – 5.00€
- (Delivery within 3 – 5 Business days)
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER 80€.
*Please note that orders will be processed and shipped Monday-Friday. Cut off time is 14.00. Orders placed on the weekends will be processed the following Monday.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order for a full refund within fourteen (14) days from the date of purchase. The returned items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in the original packaging with all original tags attached and, if applicable, protective inner lining intact on swimwear and intimate apparel.
Once your return is received and inspected by THINK FAST’s Return Department (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 business days. Please note that depending on your credit company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
PERFIPAR S.L. Torrebaso pasealekua 1,2 20540 Eskoriatza, Gipuzkoa.
For information regarding returns, please contact THINK FAST Customer Service at:
- 34 618 105 639
For the best service and selection, please return the items pursuant to our return policy and place your order for replacement items online or call Think Fast Customer Service for assistance.
THINK FAST products are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and does not apply if damages are caused through abuse, negligence, improper repairs, inadequate fit, modifications and alterations or if used other than the manner intended. Think Fast makes no other express warranties or guarantees. Any warranties implied by law shall be limited to ninety (90) days in duration. Think Fast shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. If you suspect that your Think Fast product contains a defect, you may send the product to Think Fast for a warranty evaluation at any time within the first year of purchase. Damaged products covered by warranty will be repaired or replaced with an item of comparable size and style, at Think Fast’s sole discretion. Damaged products deemed not covered by Think Fast’s warranty policy will be shipped back to you.
For a warranty evaluation, please contact Think Fast Customer Service at:
- 34 618 105 639